The term "Naim" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Any offer of Free Shipping is, unless expressly stated otherwise, limited to UK customers who order three items or less.
- Naim is not responsible for the payment of any customs, duties or levies payable outside of the United Kingdom for the mail order of goods internationally.
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You can access and update much of the information you provided us with in the Your Account area of the website.
Naim Label reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate any or all of your accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without cost to you.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR RETURNS POLICY
Free Gifts with Orders
All of our extra products with orders, such as posters, plectrums and DVD's are all inclusive while stock of the additional product lasts.
Gift certificates are only redeemable with purchases from www.naimlabel.com and may be exchanged at purchase for any physical or digital item available for sale on NaimLabel.com unless otherwise stated. This gift certificate may be redeemed once only of which any remaining credit may not be applied to any future purchase. Any outstanding balance exceeding the value of this certificate must be paid as normal. Any number of gift certificates may be applicable. Gift certificates cannot be returned or refunded except in accordance with the legal rights of customers. The issuer accepts no liability for any certificates lost or stolen. The cash redemption value of this voucher is 0.0001p. The issuer reserves the right to refuse to accept a gift certificate which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud./ Any returns of mail order items paid for which this certificate, which excluding downloads, will be refunded in further gift certificate value. The issuer reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice and to take the appropriate action including cancellation of the voucher if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary. Standard terms and conditions of purchase Apply. Gift certificates are issued by Naim Audio Ltd. Registered office: Southampton Road, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2LN, United Kingdom.
Naim will from time to time issue discount codes and promotions to our customers. Naim publishes these at their discretion and reserves the right to revoke such promotions on any recordings whether downloadable or mail order, merchandise or product. Please be aware that third party rights holders that have made their music available to download through our service reserve the right not to include their tracks and albums in any promotion that Naim may offer its customers. All use of promotional codes requires pre-registration through our website.
Naim is not liable for any failure to successfully ‘add' the promotional code or discount to the ‘shopping cart' at checkout, nor will any difference be refundable under these terms. Please make sure that any discount has been applied on the ‘Cart Total' value of any order before clicking ‘Checkout'.
'Win a MuSo' Competition (Additional T&Cs only)
Prize includes delivery of one Naim Mu-so only. Entries are open to
customers worldwide. One entry per album purchased as download in 24bit
Hi Def (44.1kHz up to 192kHz in WAV, FLAC or ALAC). The term ‘Album'
defined as a downloadable product in 24bit, listed for sale on
NaimLabel.com with a value of over £10 or equivalent. The term ‘Hi Def'
defined as any album bundle containing music in a resolution of 24bit.
Competition excludes all MP3, CD Quality downloads, physical products
and any purchases made in conjunction with any other offers, using Gift
Certificates or Promotional Codes. Unlimited entries per registered user
of NaimLabel.com on qualifying purchases made between 26th December
2014 - 28th Feb 2015 and received by firstname.lastname@example.org. Naim Label is
not responsible for any entries that fail to reach our e-mail servers.
Winner will indemnify Naim for any tax or duty payable for delivery of
prizes to winners from outside of the European Union. All entries from staff of Naim Audio Ltd will be deemed invalid. Standard T&Cs
of purchase apply.