Naim Label is a subsidiary of Naim Audio Ltd. Any personal information gathered by Naim Label is controlled primarily by Naim Audio Ltd of Southampton Road, Salisbury, SP1 2LN, United Kingdom. Naim Audio Ltd adheres to the Data Protection Act of 1998 and the EU Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications (2002/58/EC).
Naim may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 18/05/2009.
Data We Collect
We may collect the following information from you;
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With The Data We Have Gathered
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Our internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new releases, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You can opt in or out of promotional emails as and when you like.
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps us analyse web traffic. Cookies allow browsers to respond to you as an individual. The browser can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This will prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Events Beyond Our Reasonable Control
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause that is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you want the information to be used by us for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at the Contact Page
We will not sell, distribute, pass or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR RETURNS POLICY
© MJD Tech Ltd 2009